About the Mantis CMS

What is the Mantis CMS?

Mantis CMS is a powerful web based content management system that enables you to update your website from anywhere in the world, all you need is a web browser and an internet connection. Over the years Mantis has grown from just a simple text editor to a full suite of business and content management tools and is recognized as the CMS product of choice by companies like the Recycling Council of Ontario, SBC Media, the Girl Guides of Canada and many more top tier businesses.

Where has the Mantis CMS proven itself ?

Mantis is an incredibly flexible system and has proven itself in various industries including Action Sports, Business and Financial Services, Manufacturing/Distribution, Not for Profit, Property Management/Real Estate & Publishing/Media.

Why Choose Mantis as your CMS?

We can build outside the box. Our tools will cover about 90% of your web needs, and we can build the remaining 10% to meet your requirements, then integrate them seamlessly with the Mantis CMS system. We use our proven analysis & design methodology to help you "mind the store" after the solution is built. Click here to request more information.

Mantis Blog

New Mantis File Browser & WYSIWYG Editor
Jun 5, 1 year ago | (0) Comments
By: Mantis System
Two powerful new Mantis tools designed to make managing your site easier than ever! The...
SEO Tip Blitz!
Apr 18, 3 years ago | (0) Comments
By: Mantis System
We've received a lot of questions lately about making the most out of your site with SEO (Search...
New Site Aggregation!
Apr 11, 3 years ago | (0) Comments
By: Mantis System
The new Mantis CMS Site Aggregator tool makes it easy to put your latest blog posts, videos,...
Introducing the new FAQ tool!
Apr 4, 3 years ago | (0) Comments
By: Mantis System
  Now you can add a searchable and interactive database of Frequently Asked Questions right...
Build a Mobile Friendly website with Mantis!
Mar 14, 3 years ago | (0) Comments
By: Mantis System
We've recently added a feature into the Mantis CMS that will let you create custom mobile...
Web Design and Development by c-Seven | CMS POWERED BY MANTIS CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM