There are over 5,000 people in Toronto without a safe stable place to live. Hundreds live “rough” – in ravines, stairwells or on the street. Hundreds more suffer with mental illness and addictions. This is who we serve, people with the fewest options. We believe that people need a home before they can begin to work on their other issues.
Homes First is dedicated to providing not just housing, but support for daily like including skills training, counselling, food access programs and social service support. c-Seven worked closely and within a very tight deadline to help Homes First refresh their site and overall brand.
What We Provided:
- A new, modernized design and partial brand refresh
- A fully functional CMS, Mantis, to:
- allow staff to add, edit or remove pages, content
- a full featured blog system
- interact with the public via an interactive FAQ tool
You can see what we did by clicking here.
You can see samples of before and afters for the Homes First redesign below.