Font end users, customers, or internal staff are all managed by the Mantis contact manager. For times when you need to create a new internal user or get a front end user setup in the system you can follow these steps to get them into the system.
- From the Mantis Dashboard, rollover the "Managers" icon at the top right of the screen and click on “Contacts”
- To add a new users, click the green “Create Contact” button.
- Enter in a User Name, set a password and confirm in “confirm password”, you can also have the system generate a random password
- Set the registration type, in this case its normally left as Manual Input as we're manually setting the account.
- Select the user type, this will be used for password protected areas of the site and also if they have access to Mantis. If you're creating a new Mantis user, you can set them as "Staff"
- Click "Create Contact", you can now send this login information to the user.