You may have pages that you would like to only offer to users who are registered on the site. This can be for a variety of reason, like making your site content exclusive and only viewable in exchange for user data, or if you would like to send over pages for your clients to review but only want them viewable to that client.
You can accomplish this by:
- From the Mantis Dashboard, click the “Pages” button and expand the “DEFAULT MENU" menu, or search for the page you would like to add the membership requirement to.
- Click the “Edit info” icon on the right of the page.
- Under “Page Options” you will see a section called “Page visibility", in this location you can set to have a page accessible to everyone, only users who are not logged in, and set the page to require the user to be logged in, and even have a specific user type applied to them.
- Select “Show only to logged in users” and select what access level they’re required to have.
- Click Save, your page will now require a user to be logged in.