To add test to your website, you will need to create the content before adding it to a page. To do this you will need to:
- Login to Mantis and from the dashboard click the green "Content" button or roll over the "Manager" icon and cloick "Content"
- Click the green "Create Content" button and enter a content title that will be used to identify the content internally, the category it would be associated with to make it easier to find when adding to a page, and if you would like to douplicate an existing piece of content.
- Click the "Create Content" button
- Enter your text into the text editor. If you are copying from another document like a word file, its best to paste the text into notepad first and then into the editor to remove any formating added by the application.
- Click "Save" when completed.
There is a "Create Backup" button at the bottom that will create a a backup of the version before the most recent save. This can be a very powerful tool when you're making large or temporary changes.
Now that the content has been created, you can add it to a page by following this guide on adding content to pages